LX joined the BHS Worldwide Partners initiative, launched in New York at the BHS Global Forum. The activity was part of the launch of BHS Global Partners, an exciting invitation-only real estate network with international reach. Andrés Riggioni, partner at LX Costa Rica, participated in the Global Forum panel in New York and commented:
With BHS Partnering Worldwide, Brown Harris Stevens and LX continue to leverage productive relationships with top brokerages nationally and internationally to feature and high-end properties.
The work with BHS Worldwide Partners is also part of LX Costa Rica’s international network which also includes Luxury Portfolio and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World.The initiative includes marketing LX properties from Costa Rica and sharing high-end listings from New York. The Hamptons, Palm Beach and Miami.
The event was moderated by Oshrat Carmiel, real estate journalist from Bloomberg, and included discussions on specific markets, the challenges we all face, international marketing, and networking opportunities. Panelists at the event held at The New York Times Space included:
- Hall Willkie – Co-President, Brown Harris Stevens, New York, NY
- Sabra Kirkpatrick – Manager | Sales Director, Brown Harris Stevens, West Palm Beach, FL
- Vadim Dima Lorenz – Managing Partner, Ark Properties, Shanghai, China
- Nathalie Garcin – Owner | Broker, Emile Garcin, Paris, France
- Andres Riggioni – Partner & CMO, LX Costa Rica, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Jeff Hyland – President, Hilton & Hyland, Beverly Hills, CA
- Daniel Chavarria Waschke – Managing Partner, Mallorca Gold, Mallorca, Spain
- Benjamin Las – Broker / Owner, Las Immobilien, Antwerp, Belgium